Delish Recipes by John Morley: Cheesecake Raspberry Trifle
At John Morley, we know that sometimes you need just a little bit of baking inspiration! If you’re a cheescake lover then this is definitely the recipe for you!
- 1 pack (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavoured crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- John Morley Raspberry Filling
- Fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream; mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter.
- In a 2-1/2-qt. trifle bowl, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, crumbs and John Morley Strawberry Filling.
- Repeat layers and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve in small glass dishes and garnish with fresh raspberries.